Important Information & Requirements for Participation
Only NCBC Ministry Partners (persons who have completed both New Members' 17-Week Courses) graduating from high school, trade school, or college will be recognized, or graduating High School Seniors who are active in YES Ministry.
• Forms must be submitted no later than Sun., July 8, 2018 via The City or the church website at www.ncbchurch.org.
• Rehearsal for the ceremony will be held on Wed., July 11 immediately following evening Bible Study in the sanctuary (approximately 8 p.m.). Rehearsal is mandatory for all participants.
• Cap and gown is mandatory dress attire for the ceremony. If your gown was rented, and you are unable to borrow one for our ceremony or have any additional questions, please contact Keybra Dunlap at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Graduation Ceremony will be held on Sun., July 15 during our 10:00 a.m. worship service only.
• All participants should arrive in Rooms 6-7 no later than 9:00 a.m. to participate in the ceremony on Sun., July 15. All graduates are expected to remain for the entire worship service.
Thank you for your participation and please contact Kendrea at email@example.com with any additional questions.